Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm DONE!

I can't believe it, but I am actually DONE with college! This is just a little proof that hard work really does pay off. It's been a crazy four years full of stress, but also full of amazing times with friends. I guess this will be a new chapter in my blog as I transition into "big girl" world and learn the ups, downs, and stresses of my twenties! 


I've been interviewing at a few places trying to get my foot in the door somewhere. I really hope someone will take a chance on me. Why is it such a catch 22 with getting a job? It's like trying to get credit - they want you to have experience to hire you but you can't get experience without getting hired. I believe, however, that someone will value the hard work I've put in so far and will see that I'm worth taking a chance on.


Okay, college grads, let's hear it. What was it like for you when you first left? How did you face the "real" world afterward? Do you have any advice for how to balance life after college?


I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life, and excited to bring my followers along with me!

1 comment: