Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Karma

In this crazy life of mine, I've realized that all the cliches in the world tell me that, "one day, my hard work will pay off." Most of the time I'm too grumpy, sleepy, or busy to accept this notion, but the truth is I can trace my footsteps in life and testify that it's pretty true. Yes, of course, sometimes life hands us lemons and we can't find the sugar, ice, or a glass to put some lemonade in but for the most part I really think you get what you give. Now, this may be a reflection of my avid belief in Karma, but whether it is or not it's allowed me to always find the positive side (although sometimes it takes me a while to get there.) So, for my first post, I want to leave you all with this: When things get hard, and you feel overwhelmed to the point of no relief, just remember to count what you DO have and not what you don't and always remember that eventually, one day, "all your hard work will pay off."


And if all else fails, tattoo it somewhere where you'll never forget. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment